In the Studio: Rhapsody in Blue




Captured in this still life are three my favorite things to photograph - tokens of nature, color, and vintage cameras. I am lucky to have four windows in my studio, two facing south and two facing west. The sunlight really bathes my art table that I painted mint green last spring. This session was inspired by Artist Andrea McClain, a master of still life photography.





Enhanced with Sugar Spice Texture from the Artist Texture Collection Vol 10

Join me on Instagram and Share your Photo Stories: I Heart Macro / Image-in-ing / Communal Global / Our World Tues / Garden Tues / Life Thru the Lens /  Through My Lens / Maple Hill Hop / Little Things /  Photo Journal / Photo Friday /

The Texture Twist Photo Challenge

Scroll down to link up your photos with a Texture Twist
- natural or enhanced



17 comments :

  1. A lovely still life you have created here! Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! I love still life photography so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Elizabeth, I feel same about yours too!

      Delete
  3. Anonymous1:38 PM CDT

    I love these shots. They would make great prints.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This still photo of yours is so artistically sophisticated.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awe, you are so kind. Thank you!

      Delete
  5. How beautiful! I love still life photography too. <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful old things to create photos by. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ohhh-these are so pretty-great tones-very vintage-y

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous. I love the elements you selected and their placement. Such soothing photos with the teal background.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous6:40 AM CDT

    OMG this styling is just gorgeous! #photofriday

    ReplyDelete
  10. The still life you have captured is lovely. I would love a studio. It is high on my wish list. I'm going to explore your blog. Have a wonderful week ahead and thank you for stopping by my blog last week.

    ReplyDelete

I love reading your little notes, it makes me smile from ear to ear!